SIX OF THE BEST! CANING COMMANDO CHRISTMAS COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The promoter is Pat Mills, whose registered office is at 2042 Davenport House, 261 Bolton Rd, Bury, Lancashire, BL8 2NZ.
2. The competition is open to everyone aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are viahttps://1.shortstack.com/LvQcPC Further details on the background of the Caning Commando are via https://www.millsverse.com/sixofthebest.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 23 November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Submit the name of a new villain for the Caning Commando to fight.
b. Submit the story title that your villain appears in.
10. The winning entry will be used by the Promoter in the forthcoming book in the Read Em And Weep series. The Promoter is free to use the winning entry and the three runners-up of the entries in any future Read Em And Wee[ publication or promotional activity.
11. Entrants are encouraged to share their entry on social media using the hashtag #sixofthebest.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prizes are as follows:-
One first prize of the following books, all paperback, signed by Pat:
Charley’s War Book One by Pat Mills and Joe Colquhoun (Treasury of British Comics edition)
Serial Killer (Read ’Em and Weep #1) by Pat Mills and Kevin O’Neill (Millsverse Books)
Goodnight, John-Boy (Read ’Em and Weep #2) by Pat Mills (Millsverse Books)
Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave! The Secret History of 2000AD & Judge Dredd by Pat Mills
Psychokiller by Pat Mills, Tony Skinner and Dave Kendall
The Judge Dredd and 2000AD colouring book by the late Carlos Ezquerra with an introduction by John Wagner
Three runners-up prizes of the following e-book editions:
Serial Killer (Read ’Em and Weep #1) by Pat Mills and Kevin O’Neill (Millsverse Books). Format: epub, mobi or PDF.
Goodnight, John-Boy (Read ’Em and Weep #2) by Pat Mills (Millsverse Books). Format: epub, mobi or PDF.
Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave! The Secret History of 2000AD & Judge Dredd by Pat Mills (Millsverse Books). Format: epub, mobi or PDF.
Psychokiller by Pat Mills, Tony Skinner and Dave Kendall (Millsverse). Format: epub or PDF.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The Promoter will share any entries via social media or other channels as promotion of the competition and
17. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when prize is delivered.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Pat Mills also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of his control.